I'm a TrainedUp Leader
Adding a Logo to Your TrainedUp Site
Bulk User Features
Checking a Team Member's Progress and Reporting Automation
Creating a Course from Scratch
Creating a Module
Creating and Using Categories
Enrolling People in Courses
How to Add People to Your Account
How to Use Groups and Campuses
Importing Team Members in Bulk
Importing a Course or Module from the TrainedUp Library
Multileader features for our Multisite Plan
The Difference Between Listed and Unlisted Courses
Viewing Reports and Team Member's Answers
Adding Notes and Files
How to Delete a Course or a Module
How to Increase Engagement in Your TrainedUp Courses
How to duplicate a course or module
How to import people from Planning Center
How to remove a user from a training course
How to reorder modules
How to send a course link
What settings should I use for Vimeo videos?
Best Practices and Tips
How to write compelling course questions
Making great webcam training videos
Planning your course from scratch
What's the ideal video length?
"Whoops! It looks like you don't have access..." What next?
Automatically Send Course Completion Data to Planning Center
Can I integrate TrainedUp with my Church Management System?
Can TrainedUp produce our videos?
I never received my email to log in to my account. What do I do?
Is there a limit for modules in a course or questions in a module?
What's the best way to share a course with my team or a team member?
Why can't I or another user save our answers?
Why do my users get emails every Friday?
Why does it say "That email address is already in use"?
General support and pricing questions
Can I talk to someone on the phone?
Can I use multiple coupon codes?
What pricing option is right for my needs?
What size should my course image be?
I'm a TrainedUp Team Member
Accessing Your TrainedUp Account
Adding an Avatar to Your Account Profile
Adjusting Your Notification Settings
Changing Your Email on Your Account
Changing your name in your account
How to create an account in your church's TrainedUp site
I never received my email to log in to TrainedUp. What do I do?
What is the difference between My Courses and All Courses on my home page?
I'm a HuddleUp Leader
Archiving a Post and Disabling Comments
Creating a Post
How to Send a HuddleUp Post to People in a TrainedUp Course
Managing a Post
Reminding Users of a Post
Edit your Leader Profile
Editing a Team Member's Information
How to Add People to your HuddleUp Account
How to Import People from Planning Center
How to use Groups and Campuses
Importing Team Members in Bulk
Logging in to your Account
What is the correct format for phone numbers?
I'm a HuddleUp Team Member
Accessing Your HuddleUp Account
Accessing and Commenting on Posts
Adding an Avatar to Your Profile
Changing Your Notification Settings
Changing the Email on Your Account
Changing the Name on Your Account
How do I mute comment notifications on a HuddleUp post?
Why can admins see all chat messages and post comments?
The HuddleUp App
Adding a Logo to Your ServeHQ Site
Bulk User Features
Editing Your Account Information
How do I cancel or suspend my ServeHQ software subscription?
How do I change my account URL?
How do I change my plan?
How do I delete a user from my account?
How do User Permissions work?
How to Use the Open API
How to get receipts of past payments
How to update your credit card information
Updated by Elizabeth Smith
There are User Permissions you can choose to grant a person within your account. These permission levels can be combined to create custom permissions for different users so they are equipped to do the job they need to do.
What are the User Permissions?
User permissions are broken into three categories:
- Admin Settings
- TrainedUp settings (if there is an active TrainedUp account)
- HuddleUp settings (if there is an active HuddleUp account)
To give someone a specific permission, select the Can access... check box next to that permission.
- Manage Taxonomies - This is our fancy way of saying that a user can edit groups of people (like ministries teams or youth kids), campuses or course categories inside your account.
- Manage Billing - Allows a user to adjust the billing method on file and the account logo within their settings.
- Manage People - This allows a user to add, edit, and remove people on your account with a single campus
- (if there are no campuses for the account, this will act like the Manage All People permission below.)
- Manage All People - This allows a user to add, edit, and remove all people from different campuses on your account.
- Manage Others' Courses - Allows a user to edit courses created and managed by others, along with seeing the Reports tab and all the Reporting for the account.
- (if there are no campuses for the account, this will act like the Manage All Courses permission below)
- Manage All Courses - A user can edit all the courses created and managed by others across all campuses, along with seeing the Reports tab and all the Reporting for the account.
- Create Courses - Allows a user to create a course from scratch or import a course from our library, along with the ability to manage their own courses and course members, and be a Leader over a course.
- Can Create Posts - This allows a user to create, share, publish, and edit new posts as well as manage users and comments.
- Manage All Posts - This allows a user to not only see and manage their posts, but posts from other Leaders as well.
- Create Chats with Group - This allows a user to create a chat within their group.
- Create Chats with Anyone - This allows a user to create a chat with anyone in their account.
- Manage All Chats - This allows a user to view and monitor all chats as well as archive chats as necessary.
How do I add User Permissions to a person's account?
As seen in the video above:
- Go to your People tab and click the person you would like to give permissions to.
- Click the Edit button in the upper right-hand section of the screen.
- Under User Permissions, select the checkbox(s) next to the permission(s) you would like to add.
- Click Save Changes.